Monday, June 14, 2010

the karate kid remake

here are some quick reviews on the Karate kid remake..
I personally think Jaden Smith is going to be a star.. the kid’s got the chops (figuratively and literally), and considering the training he must have done for this film, I’m sure he’ll be making the Die Hard remake in a couple years.

What about Jackie? Do we get any classic Jackie moves?Oh yeah. Not a lot...but there is one great Jackie scene where he takes down the bad kung fu gang of boys without actually hitting any of them..But the real joy of the movie is Jackie’s performance as a wounded man with a terrible burden slowly healed through helping someone else. He’s really, really good. I mean, has any other Jackie Chan ever made you cry? I mean, made you get something in your eye, which then waters uncontrollably? No, I think not :D..haha


 Enjoy watching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment